The Euroleague for Life Sciences (ELLS)
is a network of leading universities cooperating in the fields of Natural Resources Management, Agricultural and Forestry Sciences, Life Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Food Sciences, and Environmental Sciences.
Presently the ELLS network includes the following founder members
- "The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University (KVL), Copenhagen, Denmark
- University of Hohenheim (UHOH), Stuttgart, Germany
- "Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Uppsala, Sweden
- University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna, Austria
- Wageningen University and Research Centre (WUR), Wageningen, The Netherlands
and two member universities with observer status
Objectives of ELLS
The focus of ELLS is on joint teaching and learning, student and staff mobility, and quality assurance. These activities will result in highly qualified graduates, who are prepared for the demands of the European and international market. Furthermore, through the sharing of expertise and resources, this network will enhance the national and international position and potential of all partner universities, as part of the development and implementation of their degree programmes.
The objectives of ELLS are:
- to offer students additional values by expanding the existing activities and by developing new joint programmes in the field of Life Sciences
- to support the high quality of education by the sharing of expertise and facilities
- to provide transparent and easily accessible information about joint ELLS study programmes
- to increase student mobility by simplifying the process of student exchange.
Parties from the faculty of Forestry and Environment nominated to the ELLS structures:
Task Force Team: